28 February 2009

Quote of the Day

I have noticed on blogs that people frequently post funny things their kids say. Since my kid is not funny using words yet, I cannot do this. Luckily, I have a husband who cracks me up daily.

Me (on any given day in winter): Reo, be careful not to slip, it's icy.

Reo (with an insulted look): Don't worry, I'm like Gordon Bombay. I was born on the ice.


This is probably only relevent and/or funny to those who know and love The Mighty Ducks movies..But since Reo and I do, it makes me laugh every time!

**If this post was NOT funny to you, and you would like it to be, just watch the first 15 minutes of the first Mighty Ducks movie. But I recommend you watch all three, because they are a golden piece of cinematic history.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I do love those Mighty Ducks!

Reo said...

I feel I need to defend myself here. Most people who read this know that I play (or "played" if you want to get technical) hockey. But, the main reason I say that I'm like Coach Bombay is because I used to work at an ice rink. Because of this, I feel I have a pretty good handle of myself while walking on ice. So there.