31 October 2009

Halloween Highlights

Just a few memorable moments from Halloween at the Manning house..

1. Holden's first trick or treating experience at his Grandpa's office, complete with lots of candy, lots of strangers, and only getting mistaken for a girl twice!

2. Annual Halloween party with friends, complete with way too many doughnuts eaten off of the floor during the "doughnut game," tons of Halloween Bingo fun, and a solo by Art Garfunkel (who is pictured below).


3. Dressing up in our Info-mercial costumes, complete with the Shamwow guy, the most comfortable costume ever in form of a Snuggie, and me channeling my 1999 self by curling my hair under a la girl on the Snuggie box (which despite my efforts didn't look anything like the girl on the Snuggie box. I blame my lack of swoopy bangs).


4. Traditional Papa Murphy's Jack O' Lantern pizza, complete with traditional Jack O' Lantern goiter.

Hope everyone's holiday was unBOOlievable!

No comments: