01 January 2010

Spokane: A Photojournal

is what this post would be called had I not forgotten to pack my camera. Our recent trip to Spokane went 100 percent undocumented by me. Nonetheless, here is our trip in a nutshell.

Highlights:
*My little brother got married (the reason for the trip) to Cami, so our family is now one person bigger.
*Holden charmed the pants off of the flight attendant on the flight to Spokane, and slept most of the way on the flight home, making each trip a success!
*We discovered that Holden can seriously bust a move to Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies."

Lowlights:
Spokane is just as cold as here. I like you a LOT Cami, but I might like you just a teensy bit more if you were from Hawaii.

And because I would never subject you to a post without pictures, here is Holden testing out the Hog Santa brought him (Christmas blog post completed? Check!)


No comments: