25 February 2010

Slave Labor

Would you believe me if I told you this was all his idea? Would you believe me if I said that dusting is one of his favorite pastimes, right after vacuuming and sorting laundry? I kid you not, the poor child sits in front of the cleaning closet crying "baa-cooom, baa-coom" multiple times a day. He also drags his giant hamper to the washing machine and tries to put his clothes in it.

He is either starting young with the whole "clean freak" persona or knocking my housekeeping skills. Could be either one.


1 comment:

Shannon Martin said...

Erik used to love to sweep and mop! We bought him a kids dirt devil vacuum when he was about 2 years old and he LOVED it. Don't take it personally, just take advantage of the awesome habit while it lasts before he becomes a teenager that can't seem to locate the hamper.