03 August 2010

This Post Brought to You From the Center of the Sun: AKA Our Condo

Current reading on my thermostat: 87 degrees
Number of days since my air conditioner died a quick and painful death: 6
Number of sweltering days remaining until my new air conditioner arrives to cool my house and empty my bank account: 2
Number of times we have overstayed our welcome every air conditioned place we can think of , most frequently Target and my parent's house: Countless

But, it's not all bad...

Since crossing and uncrossing my legs causes me to break a sweat when it is 87 degrees in my house, I pretty much spend most of my days doing what I do best; plopping my lazy bones onto a couch with 2 fans pointed directly at me, watching reruns of the Hills and drinking Diet Coke.

Meanwhile, Holden is finding alternate ways to stay cool as well.

I encourage everyone to go give your functioning cooling system a big fat hug right now, so you don't get betrayed like I did.

2 comments:

Amber said...

OH no!! My AC is working just super right now, you guys are more than welcome to come stay a while. And I have the Hills. And Diet Coke.

jones family said...

we gave ours a shout out... and a BIG HUG!! come swimming please!