31 August 2010

To Remind Myself That Summer Existed...

There has been a definite bite to the air around these parts these last few days of August. Weather gurus are predicting a long, snowy winter. This news saddens me.

I had figured the statute of limitations had passed for this post, but I decided that during the upcoming long, cold days of winter I will want some warm memories to look back on. Plus, it is my blog, so I can make the statute of limitations whatever I want, right?

While Reo was gone, I recruited several people to be my friends, as I tend to be a bit codependent (thanks to all my recruits, by the way, you did a great job). The lucky ones on this particular day were my mom and little sister. Holden and I joined them for a day at Pineview Reservoir. The day included all of Holden's favorite things: sand, water and bananas.




The day also included some of my favorite things: built in babysitters so I could read magazines and take a nap on the beach.

1 comment:

Lara Vanhille said...

Looks like fun...Holden is looking so grown up to me. Jack misses his little buddy! We miss you guys!
jack and I are coming out in November and we MUSt get together!