01 December 2010

You Know The Drill

Good news, everyone. Christmas cards are a go. I know, right? What a relief. Just don't judge the picture too harshly and remember that in real life he is about the cutest thing that ever lived.
Not actual Christmas card photo
True to last year's promise, I only need your address if one of the following applies to you:

a. You have moved and haven't given me your new address.
b. We weren't friends last year, but we are now.
c. You didn't want a card last year, but have found the error in your thinking and changed your ways.

If any of those are you, please email your address to juliana.manning@gmail.com. And don't be shy, Costco sells their Christmas cards in packs of 50, and unfortunately I am almost sure I have far fewer than 50 friends.

Also, cards will go out on or before December 10th, so don't delay! Merry Christmas!

No comments: