10 January 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser...

By the way, I am still anxiously awaiting the day that this kid doesn't look like he is being tortured when I ask him to look at the camera.

If you hang out at our house for more than 5 minutes lately, I guarantee you will hear one of the following questions from Holden. (and probably more than once):
What is that?
Where's it from?
Who bought that for you/Where'd you bought that?
Is that Holden's?
Can I eat it? (While referring to something gross/inedible...He thinks this is hilarious.)
Who's that dude/lady?
What is that dude/lady doing?
and, the most common question of all...
Can I have frazzert (dessert)?
Seriously, people. The questions never quit. At least they haven't gotten all philosophical yet.


Also, as a side note, January is not being kind to me this year. I'm over it. If I manage to post even one more time this month it will be a miracle, so unless something crazy fun happens (or someone on The Bachelor does something I can't help but judge publicly) chances are I'll see you on the other side. Peace out.

No comments: