26 June 2012

More of My Obsession With Summer

Is there anything more delightful than dressing a chubby baby for the summer months?  Harper would like to offer about a dozen fat rolls and three chins to prove my point.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:  Sidebar--would you believe me when I say we had to literally cut her out of this swimsuit after this photo?  True story.  I would never lie to you.

Exhibit C:

Point proven.  At Harper's 4 month checkup yesterday, the doctor was quite smitten with her impressive size, and couldn't resist a little game of Sumo baby.
Height: 24.5 inches (60th%)
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz (88th%)
That's my girl!

Also, let the record show that watching a little boy's love affair with baseball unfold right before your eyes is a pretty wonderful sight as well.


1 comment:

Shannon Martin said...

That last picture of Harper looks exactly like that picture y'all have of Holden at the same age making his "Drunk Face".

Such adorable kiddo's!