13 May 2013

True Motherly Love

If Holden ever questions my love for him, please remind him that when he was four, he needed shoes for summer, and I let him buy these.


I hate Croc type shoes under the best of circumstances, but I do acknowledge their convenience.
These shoes, my friends, are NOT the best of circumstances.  They are so far from the best of circumstances you can't even SEE the best of circumstances.

But he fell in love with these shoes, so he got these shoes....On the condition they never, under any circumstances be worn anywhere further than the mailbox.

.....They've already been to swim lessons twice.  I'm willing to bet you will see him rocking these babies at Target by the end of the summer.  The convenience, people!  It will not be ignored!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Haha those shoes are fantastic. You win major mom points and I bet you $10 that Craig would sport a pair too, if they came in big people sizes.