02 June 2009

2nd Generation BFF's

Jen is one of my oldest friends. In terms of years we have been friends--not age. She is not my oldest friend in age. I am not sure who is. If you think it might be you feel free to let me know.

Jen gave birth to Baby Girl X a few weeks ago (her name starts with an X, she is not a spy or anything). This makes Holden and Baby Girl X just 7 months apart in age. Therefore they will definitely be BFF's, right? Holden and I went for a visit and I got all reminiscent and nostalgic and all that good stuff.

Me and Jen on our first day of Pre-School
Holden and Baby Girl X at their first meeting.
Ahh, the circle of life. Adorable, isn't it?
A couple of items of note:
1) Please take a moment to admire my favorite dress of all time, worn in photo number 1. I wore it until it in no way resembled a dress anymore. I am wearing that dress in every photo I have of myself for about a two year period.
2) Please excuse Holden's immodest protruding belly. It just will not be contained! I am looking into baby sized Shade shirts as we speak.

No comments: