05 October 2009

Family "Stay-Cay" (I'm Hip To The Lingo)

Hello Again! It's Holden, here to tell you about my rockin' Wing Family mini-vacation. We spent the weekend in Park City, courtesy of my grandma and grandpa!
Wasn't it pretty??
We did lots of fun things over the weekend. Here I am hanging out in "baby jail," (aka, my playpen) reading my book. I like to play in baby jail, but I discovered that I don't so much like to sleep there. I would much rather sleep in mom and dad's bed. Preferably sideways so I can kick mom in the ribs all night.
Have I told you that people in my family think I am pretty cute? Because they do. And because I am the ONLY grandchild, and was the only person under 16 in attendance, I kind of got a lot of attention. Which I loved. Here are my Uncle Andy and Uncle Dan giving me some attention...
Since I am so cute, my grandma decided to spoil me at the Carter's and Baby Gap outlets. Seriously. S-P-O-I-L-E-D.
I'm told that people had fun after I went to sleep as well. Mostly in the form of an awesome game of BINGO and copious amounts of Beatles Rock Band. And there was food. Lots and lots of food.



And, to celebrate a super fun weekend, I only cried about half of the way home. You are welcome, mom and dad.

Love, Holden

2 comments:

Amber said...

That looks so fun!! I want to see Holden in all his new clothes :) We have not played the Beatles Rock Band yet, we should play soon!

Shannon Martin said...

Wow, my nephew is soooo articulate for an almost 1 year old!

His typing skills are pretty awesome as well. He must be some type of genius. :)