23 September 2009

Dear Fall...

Hello, you. Can I just say how much I enjoy your autumn-y goodness?
I love your soups...
Your pumpkin bagels from Einsteins...
Your allowing me to have my windows open all day and sleep under my blanket again at night...
That I get to buy sweaters for TWO people now. And I L.O.V.E sweaters...
That I am only 3 short weeks away from my favorite production of the year, Thriller...
So, pretty much your overall delightfulness...

Now, when the time comes, if you can just tell your pesky friend Winter to get lost, you and I will be best friends for life. Promise.

Love, Juliana

P.S. If you could not tell Summer we had this talk, that would be awesome. Thanks!

1 comment:

Amber said...

haha yay!! I have been craving those bagels! And pumpkin spice doughnuts from Krispie Kreme... Fall is the best :) Are you SURE you can't sneak away in two weeks...