05 October 2010

Fall Weekend Getaway or Deja Vu (You Choose)

The longer I have this little blog, the more I remember that I am a creature of habit, and therefore the blog posts of Fall 2010 are shaping up to be eerily similar to the blog posts of Fall 2009, and I don't see any changes to that in the forseeable future, so consider yourself warned. On the bright side, you do get to see my cute kid doing all the things he did last year, but a year older, so you have that going for you.

My parents treated us to our annual family get together in the mountains last weekend, and once again, a good time was had by all. Especially my spoiled rotten child, who pretty much got to do whatever he wanted, including--but not limited to-- the following:

Providing a little extra defense during Foosball games...

Taking baths in giganto bathtubs...

Hanging out in creepy, sandy tunnels...

Convincing any sucker he could find into playing Rock Band with him, only to then bogart the drums the entire time...

And coloring every chance (and attempting to color on every surface) he could...

The grownups had their share of fun as well. We also colored...


And had a rousing Air Hockey Tournament of Champions. Sadly, the Mannings were eliminated in the first round (although, in my defense I was playing the number one seed, Cami. And in Reo's defense, he probably could have gotten some sort of reward for causing the most puck related injuries.)

(TOC winner, Ethan)

(Silver, Gold and Bronze Medalists)
Like I said, good times. And like most good times, I failed to bring out the camera as much as I wanted to, so that's about all I've got.
Stay tuned for more replicas of October 2009, coming all this month!

No comments: