31 January 2011

The Break Up

Dear January:

We are soooo over.  And it's not me, it's you.  Also, February's been calling me, and I've decided to take him back.  Statistically, he treats me marginally better than you do.  So, best wishes in your future endeavors.  I seriously hope that someday we can be friends.

Love,
Juliana

Editor's Note(s):
1.  You would think that I would be over writing letters to inanimate objects/intangible things/months of the year...You know, since it is the oldest trick in the blogging book.  But I still like doing it, and it's my blog, so what I say goes.  Thank you for your patience.

2.  I can (almost) promise you that this will be the last time you hear me complain about winter...This year...I've got some tricks up my sleeve to help me get through the rest of these winter months.  More to come.

1 comment:

Lara Vanhille said...

LOVe LOVE and LOVE! Oh how I wish I could like Jan even just a tid bit but every year I dread it and count down the days until Feb! We made it through another Jan...yay for us! Miss you guys!