07 February 2011

Food Stuff

So, I really really love soup.  So much so that I have no less than 3 white chili recipes that I L.O.V.E.  They all have a special place in my black heart. Please don't judge...Actually, you know what?  Judge if you must, I don't mind, I'll wait....Finished?  Okay.  The recipe I made the other day most definitely owns the place of EASIEST white chili recipe.  And since I can't be the only one who appreciates easy, I thought I would share the recipe with all of you!  Now, I took a picture, but please do not judge the recipe by my picture. Just keep in mind that it is a slow cooker recipe, and slow cooker recipes, by law, must look slightly like vomit.  At least in my experience.  Or, there is a much more delightful picture (and the recipe!) on the website of the birthplace of this recipe, Pink Parsley.  I urge you to look at her picture and then make this chili as soon as possible.



In other Domestic Win news, thanks to a no fail recipe from my sister in law Cami, I have fulfilled my New Year's Resolution of making my first ever item with yeast.  I present to you, my very first attempt at pizza dough.  Feel free to give me lots of praise.

3 comments:

Amber said...

OHH that sounds so tasty! Soup is pretty much the ONLY redeeming quality of winter (but for truth, I would and do eat soup in the summer too...) I am excited to try it! And good work with that pizza dough! I am not so handy with yeast recipes myself, so I understand what an accomplishment that is! :)

Cami Wing said...

JULIE!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you

Emily Wing Smith said...

Wow, that looks great! Congrats! So "no-fail" and "yeast" can co-exist? Thumbs way up.