23 October 2011

Some Thank Yous...

Thanks to an impractical pregnancy impulse buy I ended up with a case of peaches a couple of weeks ago. That's 24 pounds.  For two people (Reo doesn't eat peaches...I know, he's not right).
Thanks to a brilliant idea from a brilliant friend, I decided to make embarrassingly easy freezer jam.
Thanks to a last minute rescue in the form of an ingredient delivery by my mom, the jam actually got completed instead of thrown away.
Thanks to my camera deciding to kick the bucket I took this measly picture on Reo's phone to document my success.
Thanks to my dad wondering if anything I ever make ever turns out the way I want it to, since I never blog about it, this documentation made it onto the blog.
Basically, what I am trying to say is...YOU GUYS, I MADE JAM!  And not to brag or anything,and contrary to what this photo photo suggests, but it actually tastes GOOD!


No comments: