19 October 2011

Items Of Business

1.  Figure out how to double our clothing budget.
2.  Figure out how to obtain infinite more closet space.
3.  Buy this dress from Baby Gap as soon as it goes on a decent sale.


4.  Accept the fact that Baby Girl Manning will definitely not have a name until birth...if not her first birthday.  If you have any suggestions, send them our way, PLEASE.  Reo is in full out veto mode, so maybe if the names come from someone other than me he won't be so quick to reject them.

4 comments:

coleman said...

Juliana!!! I had no idea you guys are expecting. That is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! more girls! I'm sooo happy for you!

jones family said...

oh my goodness juliana!! A GIRL!!! yay! I seriously thought it was going to be a boy ha ha but I couldn't be happier for you guys! Please let me come girl shopping with you ha ha!! I will have to make you a bunch of headbands!! I am seriously so excited!! oh and I will be writing a list of cute girl names asap! congrats again I am just THRILLED for you guys!!

Mandy said...

Girls are dangerously fun to shop for! We always have trouble choosing names too, I love Charlotte, Anisa, Giana, Nadia, and of course Isabelle. I was going to name Aspen Isabelle but then Twilight exploded.