28 November 2011

"These are my Thanksgiving pants!"**

That's right, to celebrate the gluttony that is Thanksgiving I made the switch to maternity pants, and I am thankful I did, as I literally ate until it hurt to move.

Other Thanksgiving things I am thankful for:

(Unusually)  None of my Thanksgiving food contributions were inedible/really really ugly to look at.

(Not as unusually) neither were anyone else's contributions.

To make up for my Halloween laziness, Holden and I successfully completed a Fall themed craft while it was still technically Fall.

Probably the number one reason I decided to have kids was to make the holidays fun again.  Holden is not disappointing me.   I could not love more that it is 100 percent obvious that a 3 year old decorated my tree.  There are bare spots galore along with the occasional branch dripping with 4 or 5 ornaments.  And almost all of the ornaments have been relocated at least once to make room for Holden's newest favorite game "Ornament Plinko"--AKA dropping ornaments through the tree branches onto the ground and cheering about all the money you just earned.

I get to peek in on this sleeping face at night.  Which believe me, I do a LOT after a rough day.

For the record, I am NOT currently thankful for Blogger, as I had a bunch more pictures to post (you know, ones of actual people and stuff), but they kept rotating funny and I got bored/annoyed.  

**For those not in the know--title is courtesy of an episode of Friends.  Just thought I should clarify.

1 comment:

Hannah Grace said...

mmm....I want one of those oreo fudge thingys right now....your food was SO GOOD!