27 December 2011

Twas Two Days After Christmas..

..and all through the house, there is lots of post Christmas recovery to take care of, so I am blogging instead.

We ate a lot:

Pictured:  Holden giving my cinnamon rolls (30 by 30 checkmark!) a thumbs down.  He was totally wrong by the way, because they were awesome;  Christmas Eve dinner extravaganza.
Not Pictured:  The 14,000 other times we ate good food.

We got visited by Santa:

Pictured:  Checking on Santa's location one last time before bed; Running around like a maniac checking on all our Christmas spoils
Not Pictured:  Holden holding still and/or looking at the camera.  Santa's gifts wait for no man.

We literally opened presents for hours.

Pictured:  SOME of the presents we had shoved into my parent's living room (in our defense, there were 12 of us)...But we were also spoiled.  Baby Girl even got her fair share of gifts in utero; a happy three year old opening said gifts.
Not Pictured:  Holden picking out which present he would open next while there were still 10 people to go before his turn came around again.

We took obligatory awkward family photos

Pictured: My way too pregnant belly;  MORE of my way too pregnant belly next to a cute and tiny pregnant belly in the form of my sister in law; and proof of my inability to take a picture without giving someone creepy glass eye (I thought the camera on the iPhone was supposed to be foolproof, what am I doing wrong?)
Not pictured:  TONS of other people, because we were lucky enough to see so much family that if I posted all the photos you would still be reading this blog post tomorrow, when you really wish it was already over.

Oh, also?  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

jones family said...

okay 4 things...

1.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
2.your little "akward" family photo is seriously the cutest picture ever.. and you look amazing!!
3. where the heck did you get that adorable chevron tent?? i love it..
and 4.. umm.. i just miss you guys!!