02 November 2012

13 Days Of Halloween

So, remember last year, when I was all sick and pregnant and failed Halloween big time?  Yeah, me too.  This year I was determined not to repeat history.  I mean, really.  How often do you get to be the parent of a four year old during holidays?  Hardly ever.  I wasn't about to waste this.  So, I decided we would do a Halloweenish activity for each of the 13 days leading up to Halloween.  And we did, but I am sure not going to blog about it all.   It gets one photo collage, and that's it.


I spy with my little eye:  
Multitudes of Halloween baked goods, crafts and games.
Halloween Party with friends (sidenote:  We were Saved by The Bell characters, but apparently we were the only Superfans, because no one recognized us, even with our Bayside Tigers T-Shirts.  Oh well, still counts as coordinating Halloween costumes.  Also, if you look really, REALLY close you can see that I did in fact put blonde back in my hair.)  
Pumpkin picking AND carving...And a little Hallo"weenie" dinner to go with it.  
Celebrations at Preschool, Grandpa's office and the trunk of our car.

Also, regular Halloween happened.  Harper was not having her costume.  She wouldn't even be photographed in it without sitting on Reo's lap.   Holden loved his.  He insisted on being a zombie from Plants Vs. Zombies, even though I was quite sure no one would know who the heck he was supposed to be.   I was about half right.  Both of them loved their skeleton jammies.  What's not to love?  We've all been loving Holden's Halloween candy.

Pheww.. Halloween is exhausting!
Also, full disclosure, I still didn't decorate.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Craig is super jealous of Holden's costume and will most likely have to copy him next year. Harper is the cutest bunny. ever. AND I want to come live at your house for the month of October (really I would just move in permanently....)