30 November 2012

So, Thanksgiving Happened...

And I managed to take exactly one picture.  It was of the pie I made.  Shows where my priorities are.  At least it was good pie (Pssst: Hannah,  here's the recipe.)


All sorts of other fun things took place that long weekend.   Here's what my camera missed:

Harper had on a super cute outfit.
We had a visit from our Christmas Elf (he's a once a year deal and he almost forgot to come, so kudos to you elf on a shelf people).
I saw an Oscar winning movie (30 by 30!!)  and quite possibly the opposite of of an Oscar winning movie.  It was Rainman and Breaking Dawn Part 2, in case you were curious.)
We decorated our tree.  Probably good that we don't have pictures of that.  Our tree is more fitting for a college dorm room then a legitimate family house.  I've got big plans for the after Christmas sales.
We did lots and lots of Black Friday shopping.  On the internet.  That counts, right?

Hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was just as wonderful but more documented!

No comments: