05 December 2012

Nine

Fair warning:  This is one of those posts that really should be reserved for a baby book, since I'm not sure it's interesting to the general public.  But Harper's baby book exists only in my mind, and probably will for quite some time, so this is the easiest way for me to document.  Feel free to skip this one....I mean, look at the pictures first, of course.  This baby is adorable, guys!

Our sweet child is nine months old, and behaving more and more like a real live person every day.  


She's a tricky one.  She doesn't sleep.  Ever.  She's not a great eater.  She is developing a wicked case of separation anxiety that may have blackballed us among neighborhood babysitters.  But she is just so darn ADORABLE about it all, that not only does it make it worth it, you kind of catch yourself thinking maybe you are making it all up.


She's into everything, crawling like a maniac and cruising all over the furniture.  Her hair is wild, and reddish, and everywhere.    She is still totally toothless, although I accuse her of teething at least once a week.


She's 28 inches (65th percentile) and 20 lbs 11 oz (80th percentile) and the perfect little addition to our family.


We kind of love her.  A lot.

2 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Oh my gosh she is so freaking cute!!!!!!!!! I have GOT to get my hands on this baby before she's a full grown toddler.

jones family said...

love this post. her last picture is the cutest.. ever!