02 June 2013

The Weekend of Dirty Looks and an Art Gallery

Apparently no one had any patience for my incessant photo taking this weekend.  It all started at my niece Kelsey's birthday party.   Look how annoyed she is that I paused our rocking horse time to bring Harper in for a cousin photo op...


Holden loves Legos.  And I know he loved the Lego penguins at the zoo.  He did not love me taking pictures of him WITH the Lego penguins.


Reo loves the zoo so hard.  So, seriously, with this face?!?


Harper and Morgan are guaranteed future besties.   However, neither girl was a fan of the other one's mom taking a picture of them.  I think Amber and I each got a glare with this one.


Also this weekend, Holden announced that he would be selling his artwork for a penny each.   I raided my car's ashtray and came over to peruse the merchandise.  

"Tell me about this one, Holden"
"Oh, that's a cat."
"Great, I'll take it!"


"What's this one called?"
"Me riding The Rocket at Lagoon"
"Sold!"


"What about this one?"
"That is a man who is in jail.  He definitely murdered someone."
"......"

Four is a weird age.  And I love it.

1 comment:

Cami Wing said...

This. Was. HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing so hard Julie. Those pictures are all so funny. And obviously that last piece of art was a deranged murdering lunatic. I love your kids. Also I must have that picture of Harper and Kelsey! So cute! Kelsey is a stinker. I didn't realize that I was raising such a moody diva