04 September 2013

"Blogust"

 So, August happened.  And it happened fast.  And I have already forgotten most of it.  But as usual, August was awesome and deserves to be documented.  So, to the best of my recollection.....

I try not to repost instagram pictures, but come on with the adorableness.  How could I not?
 Trips to Pineview are definitely an August must at our house.

Harper spent a lot of time practicing her happy and sad faces.

We had visitors! Reo's sister and her family came to visit so of course we showed them a fantastic time, complete with an airplane museum, a surly faced Harper and blazing hot mini golf.  What can I say?  Nothing but the best for our guests.





Holden learned to skate, so "I'll probably just be a hockey player now, instead of when I grow up, mom."  Dream big, little one.  Good to see that self esteem is still not a problem at our house.  

He also mastered scaling our own personal "Matterhorn,"  assembled by Reo with many hours of work and zero swears.

And when we were done with that, we moved on to mastering the slides at the park.

We hit up the splash pad with family.

And the local pool for the last time this year.

We squeezed in a date night.

And just in case we were making you too jealous with all our fun, we also had plenty of TV zombie moments. More than I will ever admit.

I thought August was busy, but September usually proves to be one of our busiest and most fun filled months (State Fair, anyone?) so stay tuned y'all, the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

Cami Wing said...

Harpers jean shorts are ADORABLE!! I love them so much

Shannon Martin said...

We had such a good time with y'all. Thanks for letting us hijack your weekend.