26 December 2013

So This Is (Was) Christmas

The Christmas Season this year was kind of a weak effort on my part.   My inability to tolerate frigid cold temperatures, a funeral, a wicked flu virus systematically taking down each member of our family and the fact that I could not get over the fact that Thanksgiving was just so late this year are only some of the reasons I was acting a little Scroogish.  But we did manage to slide in some of our favorite activities of years past...and even attempted a new family activity. Some of my neighbor gifts actually even got delivered.  And true to form, after Christmas morning was over I pretty much forgot I have access to a camera, so if it happened after about noon on Christmas it lives on only in my memories...

I spy with my little eye:
Letters to Santa (along with a joyfully received response!)//Decorating for Christmas//A visit from our Christmas Elf//Festival of Trees//Cookie Making Day//Christmas Crafts//Ogden Christmas Village//Neighbor Gifts//Christmas Eve games and crackers//Tracking Santa//Leaving Santa his cookie fix//Presents, presents and more presents.

Till next year, Christmas!


No comments: