08 December 2008

Happy Happy Birthday, Reo Dear....

So, my old man husband is the big 2-6 today! So, this post is an ode to him!!

TOP 10 REASONS TO LIKE REO


10..He loves Disneyland as much as I do, and that is hard to do!

9..Reo has extreme company loyalty to every place he as ever worked, even jobs he didn't like. There are hotel chains we cannot stay because they are "competitors", hospitals that we have to mock because they are not as good as the hospitals owned by his employer, and every time we see a certain brand of sunglasses he can spot it a mile away.

8..I am pretty sure the happiest day of his life was when he figured out that he could hold Holden and play playstation at the same time.


7..He can remember and recite every funny line from every movie or TV show he has ever seen...And he does... Frequently..

6..He gets up with Holden in the night way more than he should have to, just to be nice to me.

5..I will spend forever trying to think of and make a full out fancy dinner and he doesn't say anything, but if I make Manwich with no side dishes one night he talks about how good it is all night long. He is a man of simple tastes.

4..He makes all my phone calls for me because I hate the phone. He calls in sick to work for me and I don't think I have EVER had to call and order a pizza in my whole life.
3.. Thanks to his big bucks job (sort of), I officially got to retire last week. YAY!

2..His genes have made it so that I am pretty sure my child has an off the charts head circumference.

1..I did not even have to try very hard to find 3 pictures of him giving cheesy thumbs up! And, I could have put in like 4 more if I could figure out how to rotate my photos.


Happy birthday Reo!!!



























7 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Juliana and Reo! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just had to come see some pics of your new little one. He is adorable. Cute name too. I am so happy for you both. oh, and happy birthday to Reo!

Unknown said...

Hey Reo, have fun nerding it up with your bluetooth headset and PS3. Happy birthday!

Emily Wing Smith said...

I know I have about 20 pictures of Reo and his thumbs-up-ness on my camera alone. You rock, R-Dawg! Happy B-Day! Nice top 10 list, Julie.

Amber said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Reo!! I hope you had a great day!

Melissa said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Reo! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so glad you commented. How is the baby doin'? I am so happy for you guys!

bigair21 said...

Knowing reo for well his whole life I can honestly say he's good at everything he tries except well auto mechanics see a few mishaps and well my advice is PAY The dealer prices other than that he is almost perfect. HAPPY BIRTHDAY lil Bro

shannon1975 said...

That list is awesome! I never realized how much alike Reo and I were until I read that List. I also make most of my husband's telephone calls and he rarely if ever has to order his own Pizza's either!

Reo is pretty groovy. As for his video gaming/nerdy tendencies, I totally feel your pain, since I lived with him during the height of his nerdiness, aka puberty. And, I also married a man that likes to take cheesy thumbs up photo's!