05 December 2008

Obligatory "My Kid Is Cute" Video



So, I've had a video camera since April and a kid since mid-October. It was inevitable that the two come together at some point. That point is today.


I've figured out that if I tickle Holden's chin, I can coax him in to smiling (who knew that actually tickling a baby's chin would get results?). Unfortunately for me and my manly image (insert laugh here), getting Holden to smile also requires me to talk in baby talk and a high pitch voice. I was going to drown it out with music, but due to being too lazy to investigate copyright rules on that sort of thing, I'm letting it go.


So for your enjoyment, here is about a minute and a half of Holden smiling while I spew goofy words at him. Please refrain from mocking my baby talk. Thanks.

4 comments:

Amber said...

He is SOO cute, and he has grown up so much since we saw him!

Jessie said...

He is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again! He is growing up so fast!

Melissa said...

Oh SUPER CUTE!! He is adorable1

shannon1975 said...

He is absolutely adorable. And hey, at least now you know what face he will make for the rest of his life whenever you do something weird/uncool dad like.

Your voice is about as high as your Nephew's and he's in the full on throwes of puberty! Sometimes I swear his voice gets so high that only dogs should be able to hear it!