22 December 2008

Here I Go...

So, according to the previous post on our blog, I have been "tagged". Since I like to make Julie happy, I will now create my mosaic.

The Questions:
What is your first name? Reo
What is your favorite food? Steak
What high school did you go to? Viewmont
What is your favorite color? Red
Who is your celebrity crush? Daisy Fuentes (This dates back to her MTV days, when I was in jr high)
Favorite drink? Diet Coke w/Lime
Dream vacation? Disneyland (extended stay with a Kings game thrown in)
Favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie
What you want to be when you grow up? Hockey Player
What do you love most in life? Juliana and Holden
Word to describe you? Sarcastic
Your flickr name? What's That?So, just a side note, what is up with Flickr? I've never used it before, but you get some pretty weird stuff on that site.

3 comments:

Emily Wing Smith said...

What is that photo that's supposed to be for "steak"? Is that some action figure?

Reo said...

I'm not sure what it is. It's like a lego guy, but his head is a giant steak. It was weird and funny, so I chose it.

shannon1975 said...

lmao@ your whole list.

I like to think I am the reason for the Daisy Fuentes obsession, since I bought you all those calendars for all those years.