21 December 2008

Super Fun!!

Confession....No one actually tagged me to do this. I stole it while I was blog stalking. BUT, it looked fun and it totally was! I mean, who doesn't like to look up stuff about themselves? So anyways, here is how it goes.


1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
2. Using only the first page, pick any image
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker (go to )http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php


The Questions What is your first name? Juliana
What is your favorite food? Limes
What high school did you go to?: Viewmont
What is your favorite color? Pink
Who is your celebrity crush? Rob Thomas
Favorite drink? Diet Coke (with lime of course!)
Dream vacation? Tahiti
Favorite dessert? Hula Pie From Duke's..In Hawaii
What you want to be when you grow up? A Trophy Wife
What do you love most in life? Reo, and baby Holden...Let's see what THAT pulls up in Flickr
One Word to describe you? Nonconfrontational
Your flickr name? What's That?


I now tag everyone, since I only know like 4 people with blogs. But trust me, it is fun so do it! Also, Reo this means you too, because you know you were jealous of me while I was doing this.
AND, I figured out how to do this ALL by myself with only one teensy computer question to Reo. So almost all by myself...

1 comment:

Amber said...

oooh! This is super fun! I have to try it!