03 April 2010

Lucky Number Seven

Seven years ago today Reo and I got married. We took a (rare) picture together to celebrate. You can tell it is rare because I haven't mastered the skill of self portrait taking. What do you think? A little different from ourselves 7 years ago?
And just to add to the "awwwwwwwwww, how cute" factor, here is us about 10 years ago.
P.S. Please pardon the very poor picture quality. I was much too lazy to scan old photos, so I took a picture of a picture. I know, right? If technology was dead (were dead?) it would roll over in its grave because of me.
P.P.S. I was feeling pretty vain due to all the pictures of me in this post, so check out this awesome kid. How jealous are you of his eyelashes? Seriously, I want to rip them off of his face and attach them to mine. In the least violent way possible, of course.
P.P.P.S. At what point do I start getting judged when I post pictures of my kid with a pacifier in his mouth?

3 comments:

visiter check in said...

you two are looking good, parenting has done well for your looks!!! :)

jones family said...

those are CLASSIC pictures! love them!

Shannon Martin said...

Sooooo cute! Congratulations to both of you!